-
August 16th, 2007, 01:40 AM
#11
Inactive Member
Does anybody have any Great Furnace, Gilded Lotus or Darksteel Ingots that they wouldn't mind trading/selling?
-
August 16th, 2007, 02:12 AM
#12
HB Forum Owner
So far I have 2 furnace and 2 ds ingot. I don't need much. I just need to get my dick wet... [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
August 16th, 2007, 08:18 PM
#13
Inactive Member
-
August 17th, 2007, 12:11 PM
#14
Inactive Member
Boy, you gots a perty mouth...
-
August 19th, 2007, 12:08 AM
#15
Inactive Member
Does anyone think it would be bad to drop 1 Bosh, 1 Key, 1 Gilded Lotus to put in three Strokes of Genius for card draw?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks